October 22, 2010

Life takes on Many Faces


Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever. Yet sometimes its the largest. I moved across the country in the early part of 2008 for nothing less than a "change". I finally thought my life was on a track that would warp me into the person I wanted to be, thought I could be, desired to be... and then, Life flipped a 180 on me....

One day, not long after, I realized I was already the person I thought I could be but sometimes it takes a force stronger to slap us and make us realize we have in ourselves to be that person in its entirety. It enables us to tolerate others' short comings, to love few, to accept many and carry on beside those we meet every day on a level of sanity. I know now, I am who I always wanted to be...

Whether or not you chose to follow, this blog will be a place to share that person - on my time and in my own fashion...




No comments: