March 5, 2011

Use Me No More

Release of My Fixation

It was an addiction, an unending want of insanity
A simple desire of humiliation, and a need of fear
A quiet crazy that rested inside his reserved space 
It continued to whisper, assured me he was somewhere near

It told me to keep him close, to feed upon the pain
Old dreams are now kept locked in clouds protected from me
I sat a safe distance enabling no speculation of intent
Far from his hate that would have no doubt devoured my soul.

Yesterdays words, full of empty promises tossed aside
And a forever love discarded like the trash he feeds
Tomorrow will be a new day of no more misunderstanding 
No longer will he be a sliver of desire in my secret room.


(Old story, but not forgotten)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other side of regret?
Reminds me of a fiona apple video...
I wish it was out of focus a little bit...
Just a little.

~yooma

Rod said...

Right on fucking right on!