November 28, 2011

Who I am, Who I am Not

I'm not a chaser. I'm not a runner. I'll never be yours. I'm never a priority. You'll never be one to me. Who I am? I'm not who you want me to be.  Who am I not? I'm not a disbeliever. Be the one you want me to be. Believe in me. I'll be who I am and no less, no more. It isn't who I'm not that you want. You want me as you want me to be. There never was me. There was never you. There was never us. It's what I want to be that makes no sense. No sense to me. No sense to them. My life is mine. Your heart will never be a part of.... what more do you want me to be if I'm not even who I want to be? It's all just a life of quoted has been, I write this as I wonder Who I am, Who I'm Not. I'm not who I'll be in the end, the middle is not me. This day will end with just me then begin over with me being me. I'm a mix of many gathered into one. I am not to be mistaken, I am only me, you will always just be you. Never for one, never for us, I will be only who I will ever want to be.  Do not understand me, the words or where it goes from here? Be you, I'm me and we'll never be us. 

No comments: