January 16, 2012

Unbearable

I find myself focusing too much on the imbalances.  The uncertainty of the outcome of an unbalanced relationship.  Does it matter that I notice too much, that I fidget when I do and that I bottle the awareness up inside for only as long as I can hold my breath?  I watch, I judge, I make snap decisions on what I feel is right at that exact moment.  When justice would be served better if I simply waited it out.  It will pass.  It always does.  So I wait..... and then waiting makes other imperfections seem like errors.  In reality, imperfections make us human.....yet then again, being human is sometimes all together unbearable.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would if we could listen to ourselves, perspective gained with time sometimes seems like time wasted. not knowing you, i listen to your words; and this struggle you are fighting is not making you happy. sure that may sound simple, and how would i know anyway. but you know that holding your breath is wishful thinking, its trying to hope against what we know. and you can only stay frozen in indecision so long until you need to surface. damn fate. take a full breath. it will be what it is. the word unbearable should have said it all. listen to your own voice.js